Oh how we’ve missed all of you lovely brides-to-be. We are just as eager as you are to get your wedding plans moving and bridal shopping started; we’re hoping it is not too far off and are offering provisional appointment slots from July. If it is safe to do so, we will be opening on an appointment only basis.
Please have a read through changes to our appointment system below:
- It will be essential for you to book an appointment before visiting the boutique; we cannot accommodate walk-in’s at this stage.
- Before you arrive, all main touch points (sofas, card reader, door handles, toilets etc) will be This will take place regularly and between each consultation.
- Feel rest assured that we will always make sure our stylists are fit and healthy before taking appointments.
- If you feel unwell before your appointment please call us to let us know and we will cancel/postpone your consultation to ensure the safety of our staff and other clients.
- Please also be aware that you will only be able to bring a maximum of 2 GUESTS with you to your appointment.
When you arrive:
- Your stylist willwelcome you wearing a face covering/gloves at your request, and you will be asked to wash your hands with sanitiser which will be supplied. Please bring your own face covering to wear during the appointment.
- We want to ensure this is an exciting and enjoyable experience for our brides so we will allow you to browse the gowns with your guests and our stylist will take your selections to the fitting room.
- Because we will only be taking one appointment at a time there will be plenty of space for distancing and you can enjoy the advantage of having the boutique all to yourself.
Trying on your dresses:
- Your stylist will give you some advice on the style, and will ask you to get into the dress on your own so we can keep distanced where possible. Once you get into the dress your stylist will then fasten your dress and do any necessary clipping/pinning to adjust the size.
- Whilst the stylist is adjusting your gown it is preferred that you will both wear face coverings whilst in closer contact.
- Once your dress is adjusted your stylist will step back and your bridal party will be able to help you take photographs, or set up a video call to show off your wedding gown to any guests you couldn’t bring with you.
We are looking forward to having you at our boutique once again! We want your bridal shopping experience to be a happy and exciting one, whilst we work together to keep everyone as safe as possible.
If you have any questions regarding reopening then please contact us on 0131 558 9613 / email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or book your appointment here.